The one single messaging app that had got lots of unique features to attract each of the new users is none other than WeChat. The developers had done great work in pulling the best unique features within the app and also run lots of advertisement campaigns to attract new customers.
This was their main process of getting new users and also letting all the smartphone users know about the existence of the app for their devices.It is compatible with most of the Android and almost every iOS device but still if you don’t have any or in case wish to use on computer then not to worry as here I’ll be sharing a detailed instruction guide on how you can download WeChat for PC.
It got extremely eye catching and simple to use user interface to further help you get together with the app with ease. It even allows users to make free voice and video calls if you’re connected on faster internet connection. There are many campaigns running as well using which you can get free coupons and shopping vouchers if you participate in competition or the task included there.
How to Download WeChat for PC
Let’s start with the installation process right now, following are the steps you need to go through as it is without missing any of the step. Before starting the thing you need to check out is that your computer is running on latest version of graphics driver.
- So the first thing to start with is to download BlueStacks app player on your computer which is available for free over its official website here.
- Next to do is to off course start installing BlueStacks software by double clicking the installer file you have and then start following on screen instructions as you see there. You only need to click on next, next, next, finish and that’s it!
- Within few minutes, BlueStacks will be ready. Start it then to begin the next process.
- Once BlueStacks is running then you need to straightly click on Search option lying on top right corner. Use that to find out WeChat Android app.
- Make sure internet is connected. You’ll be asked to login into the BlueStacks’ Android OS using your Google account. This is safe and just like you do it on an Android device.
- Once done, then you’ll find the app on the Google play store app with WeChat at your screen.
- Click on ‘install’ option ahead of the app then and that will end the process from your side.
This is the end of the process and within few minutes, app will be installed and can be started then anytime from My Apps section of the BlueStacks with ease. If you face any issues then let me know so that I can come up with a solution.