There is a working way to install and use WeChat on computer and here I’m sharing the same thing in this guide over here covering how to install WeChat on PC using YouWave and this is going to work on Windows 7/8/8.1 OS running computers and laptops. Also if you face any issues then simply write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring the solution right there. So you got everything covered here along with a dedicated support as well.
So, this was the guide you were looking for and I will do my best to bring all required help at your end. WeChat is the app which is very popular and got millions of users from all around the world. Chances of finding all your friends are really high and this is the reason why you should be using it even on your computer, so that you don’t miss out any of the messages even while working on computer. WeChat for PC guide is given here.
Install WeChat on PC using YouWave
YouWave is one of the best Android emulators available for users around the world and it’s a genuine software which comes at a price. Although you can try using it for few days without paying anything and it’s worth the price it’s asking to pay.
If you don’t like YouWave then know here to download WeChat Messenger on PC using Bluestacks?
Following are the steps you need to follow to install WeChat on PC using YouWave.
- First of all you need to off course download YouWave software which is available for free over its official website linked here.
- Once you got the installer file, then double click on that and start following on screen instructions to finish the installation from your side. It’s extremely simple, next, next, finish only.
- Once YouWave is ready then start it, adjust its resolution for your screen (I recommend using horizontal view).
- Move into Menu and launch browser application from there. Open the Google play store official link (play.google.com).
- Now start searching for WeChat app using search tool within website of Google play store and click on app once you found it.
- At last click on install option ahead of the app to start its installation. You’ll be asked to login with your Google account. You can use spare account in this case here if you don’t want to use your primary mail account due to privacy issues.
This is it and within few minutes this app will be installed at your device which you can launch anytime from its shortcut among Menu option like you launched Browser app. Using WeChat through computer can give you a lot of freedom just like you won’t need your smartphone anymore while working since you can check all your messages and other data through your computer itself without facing any issues.
Only requirement for this specific thing to happen is to have your computer or laptop running on latest version of graphics driver, nothing else.